Sri Muthukumaran Institute of Technology recognizes that no two students are alike, so your college education can’t follow a “general education” path. That is why the SMIT Curriculum unique in higher education has no required subjects. The result is an education that reflects students’ priorities.
The Managing committee is responsible for making all major decisions to carry out the recommendations of the Governing Council and Technical Advisory Committee. The members of these bodies are eminent personalities possessing expertise and experience in technical education, industry, business and public services.
Admissions for the following courses in progress for the academic year 2019 – 2020. Eligibility criteria for seeking an admission for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses.
Under Graduate Programme (4 years)
- B.E. Civil Engineering
- B.E. Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech. Information Technology
Post Graduate Programme
- M.E. Applied Electronics (2 years)
- M.E. Computer Science and Engineering (2 years)
- M.E. Computer Aided Design (2 years)
- M.E. Embedded System Technologies(2 years)
- M.E. Engineering Design(2 years)
- M.E. Power System (2 years)
- Master Of Business Administration (MBA) (2 years)
- Master Of Computer Application (MCA) (3 years)
Anna University Approved Research Centers Offering
- Ph.D – Computer Science and Engineering
- Ph.D – Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Sciences and Humanities
- Management Studies